Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang

As above. I am guessing not pre-facelift.

Fill me in! (said the actress to the bishop etc)

cheers

Mike

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts
The "All Weather Pack" for the MY00 2.0L N/A consisted of:-

Electric Sunroof
Air Conditioning
Heated Door Mirrors
Windscreen Wiper De-icer
Heated Front seats
Front Fog Lamps

plus Cruise Control

These were all "standard fitment" (Hence AWP doesn't apply) on the S-Turbo for MY00 except Cruise Control, which was made standard for MY01

edit: These also appear to be included for the MY99 S-Turbo (http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/cars/review/subaru-forester-s-turbo/32762/0)

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1999 forester s turbo
802 Posts
Mines an all weather pack, but I dont have cruise control. Which I find strange because whoever bought it new forked out nearly 500 squids for the crappy 'wood' interior trim but obviously didnt want to pay for cruise control.

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts
Mines an all weather pack, but I dont have cruise control. Which I find strange because whoever bought it new forked out nearly 500 squids for the crappy 'wood' interior trim but obviously didnt want to pay for cruise control.
Deebom, AWP does not apply to the S-Turbo which only got Cruise Control as OEM fitment from MY01

These were all "standard fitment" (Hence AWP doesn't apply) on the S-Turbo for MY00 except Cruise Control, which was made standard for MY01

·
Registered
1997 T/tb
511 Posts
£500... thats shocking! i look at mine and think of ways i can hide it!

was thinking of carbon heat wrap or something but then it would look way out of place compared with the rest of the crap interior!

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts
forked out nearly 500 squids for the crappy 'wood' interior trim
At current prices, a complete set for £250.33 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

"Carbon look" a bit more expensive at £337.17 :biggrin:

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
'Carbon Look' ??!!! More like streaky oxidising zinc look I'd say :)

Whwn I had a look at a pre-facelift SF I noticed the console surround is black, as per rest of trim, looks MUCH better.

·
Registered
01 UK S-Turbo AT
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not bad for under 2 quid :) cheers for the heads up on that mate, nice one !

fancied the impreza oen with the WRX in it as well but the missus got wind and told me to stop buying stuff off ebay (again) :(

gonna chance an ebay pattern mirror for the O/S too, can't stomach another 50 quid on another wing mirror assembly. seems a bit excessive...LOL!

mike

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
AWP does not apply to the S-Turbo which only got Cruise Control as OEM fitment from MY01
I got short changed then... mine has no cruise control or AWP!

·
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,881 Posts
I got short changed then... mine has no cruise control or AWP!
You got the Fog Lights and Air Con, what more do you want :biggrin:

Obviously not valued additions for Continental Europe and LHD.:biggrin::biggrin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts