Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just got a new Forester and Ive been reading about uel headers and so far haven't been able to find any solid info on uel headers for the 09-13 xt. Im not necessarily looking to increase power it's plenty hot for what I generally do. That being said every time a WRX rolls passed my house I hear the quiet rumble and am looking to try to match that sound. I don't want crazy loud just stock wrx type rumble that (I think) is partly caused by the unequal length headers. Wondering if anyone has done anything similar/has any advice. (If I've put this post in the wrong section I apologise it's my first post).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that's great thanks I had no idea just got the Forester a month ago or so after my Impreza got totalled so I'm still getting used to the difference from the NA setup, thanks for the info

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,942 Posts
@loucksn I see you're new to the forum, so welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the EJ25 - 2.5L Turbocharged (2004-2013) sub-forum. :wink:

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts