Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
06 XTen
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1. I've been *****in' at the car for having a pathetic blow speed, even fully cranked up. I replaced the cabin filter today, and now all is well. See below...

#2. The stock brakes are very very average in my opinion, some of these cured that. I reckon at least twice as much stopping power at lower speeds, definately can feel the difference.

Just now need to sort the crappy handling in the corners, shox or tyres anyone?

·
Registered
2006 sti
99 Posts
I have a set of 2006 SG9 FSTi dampers, springs and ARBs. Covered about 31000 miles if you are interested?

Paul.

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Sti rear anti roll bar and tyres will make the biggest difference.... if you're on stock 16 inch rims then go for 225/55/16s

·
Registered
2003 forester x auto
236 Posts
Apologies for going off topic , but how do you post such big pictures....
I just posted some and they came up fairly small but you could click em and they appeared much bigger in a "grey" free floatin windowy thing????
Sorry n Ta.

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
I have a set of 2006 SG9 FSTi dampers, springs and ARBs. Covered about 31000 miles if you are interested?

Paul.
Missed this... I may be interested in the springs dampers if you pass on them, uk99camaro.

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Apologies for going off topic , but how do you post such big pictures....
I just posted some and they came up fairly small but you could click em and they appeared much bigger in a "grey" free floatin windowy thing????
Sorry n Ta.
Jules, the image needs to be hosted and the web address of it inserted using the yellow "add picture" icon. If you have attached the image using the paper clip (which it sounds like you have done) then you can right click on the small image & select copy shortcut, which will give you the image address to insert as above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts