Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that they don't have a review thread yet.

Anyway, they get a big thumbs up from me. I ordered a set of saggy butt spacers on Friday. Guess what, they shipped on Friday. They arrived at my door safely on Monday morning. Talk about service. I will definately be a repeat customer.

They are also great members of the Subaru community. They made great contributions to the 48hours of Tri-State, helping us to raise over $30,000 for the American Cancer society.

Again, big thumbs up.:icon_biggrin:

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
They are super. I ordered there 6speed pivot bushings, rear diff mount bushings & whiteline steering rack bushings. They shipped them the sama day also. Great group of guys over there.

joe r

·
Ol' Timer
2006 WRX Spec-C 6MT
5,962 Posts
Another big fan here. They even made the rear spacers available to the public.
They are very involved and constantly working on helping our community.

·
Premium Member
'09 STI
4,129 Posts
Been pimpin' them here for years. Not only knowledgeable and generous with the information but will actually talk you out of unnecessary mods.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ordered from them a couple weeks ago, phenomenal vendor.

Whiteline rsb I had ordered was out of stock, received an email that day that the whiteline rsb was backordered for a month plus, it was suggested that I try the msi bar which the rep claimed would work without issue on the forester. Went to install the bar the other day and it turns out the rsb brackets on forester are different than sti. Contacted t.i.c. and within minutes there was a reply stating that they would send me out a set of brackets to resolve the issue.

A++++

·
Premium Member
2004 FXT '05 6mt r180 Carbonetics 1.5w lsd
1,094 Posts
Clint and Tony both rock!
They run a tight ship, always helpful and their main focus is customer service!

·
Registered
214 Posts
My email to them was friday afternoon, just got home, its a monday, the whiteline brackets goods were in my mailbox.

Phenominal, wish they carried more of the things I'm looking to buy.

·
Registered
2007 2.5X L.L. BEAN
150 Posts
Excellent advertising, They may have got the idea from a Youtube vid called Powerthirst energy drink, its pretty funny

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Clint and Tony and Tony both rock!
They run a tight ship, always helpful and their main focus is customer service!
Yes they do. I have been buying items from them for a while now. Both of my Foresters have RSB upgrades purchased from TiC. Tony ususally brings the items home with him and I pick them up from his house. They even helped out during "the joseph meet" and provided services as well as brought out the race car.

Awesome crew.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts