Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I had a horrible experience with horrible customer service. I jumped on the 18g group buy on Nasioc a few months ago. The 18g's never got delievered, I had to call constantly, and they NEVER returned any phone calls. Ended up changing out for a 20g (which I sold before installing) which I didn't get too great of a deal on. Had to argue with them about water lines (which their website explicitly states come with the turbo).

Attitude was always horrible. Just bad bad bad.

·
11 sec club
1,496 Posts
I've had excellent luck with tc.com. The individual who set up that group buy was fired. Apparently he didn't pass that along to anyone there at the company from what I hear. I'm local so I just have to drive over there for anything that I need. Rebuilds are done within a couple of days both times I've needed them.

I've had bad luck with FP. The wrong exhaust wheel was in my original Green and we found that out when it was rebuilt. That and the compressor wheel was drilled and cut all over the place (I guess) to balance it. Getting FP to answer the phone is a miracle to start with, and then getting anything done with them is 3 weeks minimum.

tc.com uses standard stuff unless you get the monster oil bearing (or whatever they call it). It looks way better than the usual Mitsu stuff that usually goes in there. I had to bend the water lines a little to get them to fit right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts