Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.0 Premium CVT
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read in a different forum (NASIOC) that they have successfully added a turbo (AVO turboworld) to an XV with an FB20. has anyone tried to add a turbo for the FB20 foresters? or any link to any site that has successfully done it. I've also heard of a supercharger made by raptor superchargers that is bolt in to an XV with the FB20. has anyone looked into this? thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
unfortunately, here in the Philippines, it really isn't cheaper to sell my current one and buy an XT. I bought the vehicle before our government reformed our tax laws, and now that it is in effect (starting Jan 2018), after selling, I will probably need to shell out and additional ~$15k to get even a low mileage secondhand XT.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
valid points sir. it made me second guess adding a turbo. maybe when i can afford a new daily driver, then that's the time i might revisit this idea. thanks for the reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.