Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
MY99 S-Turbo -MHI TF035

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats what i thought just wanted comformation ,well thats a result as this one i just brought has td04 onit ,am i still ok to run it up to the 0.8 over boost even with the slightly bigger turbo onit the only other mod is a blitz nur spec exhaust

thought it felt quicker than the other 2 foresters ive had

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
2015 Triumph Tiger XCx 1 Down. 5 Up.
5,242 Posts
Yes, it should be... though it probably won't give you much extra grunt without a remap - about 10bhp IIRC.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your advise guys just one more thing if i fit a fuel cut defencer what boost can i run ,just cant afford the remap at the mo ,i have a lm-1 wideband to check fueling

cheers

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,896 Posts
Just a thought........... if its already fitted with a TD04, maybe its been remapped??? or do you know otherwise?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good ? not as far as i know it was a cheapy off ebay and just came with a crappy rotten back box and steering which near on killed me on the way home ,luckly i sorted that with some new rack bushes as im a super pro dealer it was just when i looked over it i found the td04 and thought im sure thats not standard ,its more than likely that the turbo went and they couldnt get a td35 ,if its been ecutek'ed theres no way of visable telling

1 - 9 of 9 Posts