Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 FXT auto
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first thanks for all the good information ive found on this website, I have a 2005 FXT with a ej20x I ran the twin scroll turbo and gutted the down pipe I have it set to 11psi Of boost and everything seems fine my only worry is does it need to be re tuned after using the twin scroll and gutted down pipe with all stock injectors etc?

I am using the stock intake and injectors etc from the ej25 on the ej20x

·
Registered
2001 Forester STi 6spd with MapDCCD
4,683 Posts
So, this is the stock USDM ecu running the JDM motor?

COBB accessport and Romraider (opensource + Tactrix cable) are your two options.

·
Registered
2005 FXT auto
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike first thank you for responding as i have much to learn, Any links or someone you can suggest that I could pay to help me out like I said Im super new to the subaru platform. It runs ok just super rich

·
Registered
2001 Forester STi 6spd with MapDCCD
4,683 Posts
What do you think aboutE-tuning?
As an E-tuner myself, I approve of it for certain types of setups and user knowledge levels.

As far as where to start, you have the COBB accessport available at www.CobbTuning.com and the Tactrix cable info available at RomRaider - Open Source ECU Tools | RomRaider / RomRaider

Its likely running silly rich because you have a smaller 2.0 motor being run with an ECU tuned for a 2.5 liter. No off the shelf map or rom raider forum map will fix this, it will have to be completely custom tuned. If you plan on getting any form of a remote tune, i would strongly suggest you invest in a wideband sensor as soon as humanly possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts