Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long day and a 5 hour round trip to powerstation the fsti is tuned. Feels a much stronger pull, only really give it the beans in second and sixth gear, sixth is way stronger than it was going down. Got 326 bhp and 331 lbft on tesco 99 I am thinking defo 330 on v power. Will post graph on sticky thingy

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,572 Posts
After a long day and a 5 hour round trip to powerstation the fsti is tuned. Feels a much stronger pull, only really give it the beans in second and sixth gear, sixth is way stronger than it was going down. Got 326 bhp and 331 lbft on tesco 99 I am thinking defo 330 on v power. Will post graph on sticky thingy
Nice one. I guess you have also changed the exhaust?

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh Full miltek, a little quieter than the one I had, had to leave the other cat back system there as it wouldn't fit in the car, so if anybody wants it you can have it for £250, it cost me £450 a month ago only done 700 miles. It's at powerstation for picking up, but I don't know how to go about money transfer?

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice bloke, surname Cookson? Is it andy? Loud as fook that dyno, well louder than when I had my vxr tuned at thorney

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
What exhaust is the other one? A turbo back system witrh sports catalyst?
Not that I am interested in one, just out of curiousity :)

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually it was 324 the highest run was 326 but he took a little out cos of acceleration or something and for safety. The exhaust us only cat back fpan. Think custom made by carplanet, that's were I got it from, it's one long pipe with back box, think it's the same as northdown was selling

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Actually it was 324 the highest run was 326 but he took a little out cos of acceleration or something and for safety. The exhaust us only cat back fpan. Think custom made by carplanet, that's were I got it from, it's one long pipe with back box, think it's the same as northdown was selling
Irish Al is looking for one

1 - 8 of 8 Posts