Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Forester Automatic
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What tires are you talking about exactly? Im trying to find some good AT tires for my 12 2.5x. Planning on buying 17x8 MR502s

·
Registered
2012 Forester Automatic
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in nebraska so most of everything around here are backroads. So mainly mud,backroads, and ditches. Not many rock crawls spots. It is either the 17x8 MR502s or the 15x7 MR502VT-Specs. At this point it is just whichever one i can manage to find some good A/Ts for

·
Registered
2018 Touring CVT
173 Posts
I live in nebraska so most of everything around here are backroads. So mainly mud,backroads, and ditches. Not many rock crawls spots. It is either the 17x8 MR502s or the 15x7 MR502VT-Specs. At this point it is just whichever one i can manage to find some good A/Ts for
If your driving in a lot of gravel and mud etc... I'd go KO2's but 15s so you can save some weight, the 17s are going to be around 39 pounds just for the tire. I stay mostly on pavement so I'll be going with the Coopers as they are 9 pounds lighter in 17s.

·
Registered
2018 Touring CVT
173 Posts
All depends how rough of areas you go to. I have ko2 on my Jeep trailhawk, they are a great tire but the Forester I don't plan on getting into anything to adventurous so the Cooper will be more then enough. The tire comparison is a great tool.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts