Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
472 Posts
Moral of the story: next time the wife says take out the garbage...you take out the garbage.

·
Registered
1985 GL SE Wagon 4WD
141 Posts
i spotted another Subaru (Suby GL) in the background. but at least she didnt aim for that GL that was parked there. but damn that poor Tribeca has some good damage done to it.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
125 Posts
Huh, typical... This must be the European equivalent to a Trailer Park... Nothing to see here people, move on. It will happen for your enjoyment again next week...LOL...

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
376 Posts
I wonder what the "crazy biatch" deductible is?

My brother was alternating between 4 or 5 girls when he was 17 and had borrowed one of the girls cars for the evening.

We heard a racket in the driveway and went outside to find this angry chick trashing this nice Spyder convertible that he had borrowed and I asked my brother if he was going to stop her to which he replied "No, why should I, it's her car, lol."

I asked him if he was sure it was hers because I never could keep track of who or how many girls he was going out with and he replied "Yeah, he was sure and that this crazy chick probably found out from her friend that he was going to pick up another girl in the borrowed convertible."

I asked how her friend found out he was using the car to date other women to which he replied "Duh...that's the girl I was going to pick up, lol."

Talk about living on the ragged edge...

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
LOL, lots of cursing going on in that video.

I'll tell you -- Russian women are no joke, at least she didn't run over him. Best women in the world though. Cheating on your wife is wrong, he deserved it.

Stan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts