Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a thread about a travelling torx bit but I don't know who the owner is. I would like to revive this thread. I was looking forward to getting some pics of it in Chicago.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
That was SuperRu who started that thread. Maybe we can get an update on the whereabouts of the torx bit.

·
scarred from battle
730 Posts
I'll try to dig up my shots of it at the UN. I mailed it to the west coast after that... not sure what happened next.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZuMBLe said:
If anyone in the NYC area needs the T17 you can drop me a line.
Is this the "official" bit or a cheap imposter? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
It's not the official bit but I'm sure it will work just as well.. =P

DanB said:
ZuMBLe said:

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,251 Posts
DanB said:
ZuMBLe said:
blitzoid's is the genuine article.:D

I need to locate the official traveling torx bit. IIRC, it is in the hands of a mod on the west coast. I'll pull that file and get it moving.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT
815 Posts
SuperRu,

I would love to get a pic of this at the (some-what) famous "See Rock City" when the timing is right. Please let me know.

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
When its done a few laps of the US it might be time to get its passport and head "down under"

·
admin
7,251 Posts
Your both on list.:D
SkiPHast, it will be returning to the Southeast sometime soon.
dicknose, then it will be heading overseas probably Australia first, then England.

·
admin
7,251 Posts
The Daddy Wagon formerly known as sneezerboi PM me your shipping info . :D
Your were next on the list prior to the .com meltdown.

·
admin
7,251 Posts
This is the plan. Right now it should be in the hands of danb. To keep things orderly and shipping distances short. It will go on to wagn next. Then back to the Southeast to sclouch, skiphast, and GatorXT/subienow. Then I will pick up the shipping to Hawaii for The Daddy Wagon. It may head down under from there. If I missed anyone send me a PM.

If anyone needs help hosting pictures, email then to me and I'll put post them. :D

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
SuperRu said:
This is the plan. Right now it should be in the hands of danb. To keep things orderly and shipping distances short. It will go on to wagn next. Then back to the Southeast to sclouch, shiphast, and GatorXT/subienow. Then I will pick up the shipping to Hawaii for The Daddy Wagon. It may head down under from there. If I missed anyone send me a PM.

If anyone needs help hosting pictures, email then to me and I’ll put post them. :D
Umm...I'd be happy to have it make a layover to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, some vineyards, and maybe a redwood tree.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts