Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I live in Fairfield California. I am looking to trade my 2005 FXT 4eat for a 2004 or 2005 5 speed manual FXT. If you car is of higher value and worth I have $2000 cash to put toward a trade. I'll even throw in an Xbox One, and a 40 inch flatscreen tv lol. Please PM me if interested.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not trolling whatsoever, i just desperately want a 5 speed xt. Tired of automatic. And im willing to trade my xbox and tv as well since i dont have much cash and i know manual FXTs are worth considerably more than an automatic one. I don't mean to sound like a troll.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2004 XT manual and live in California. It's got low compression on one cylinder but still runs and drives great. If you're interested maybe we could work something out. I would probably just want cash, so maybe you could swap your XT motor in, and have the complete package and part of a parts car haha. you can text me at 8056742505 if you're at all interested. I have a Craigslist post in San Luis Obispo county. I can't post the link here because I don't have enough posts. but check it out if you're interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2005 XT manual and live in Southern California. It also has low compression in one cylinder that gives it a rough idle but is still our daily driver at 180,000 miles. We are planning to sell, not to trade but we would be happy to see what we can work out if you're interested.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Did you ever trade? I have an 04 xt 5 speed. Needs some work. I’ll give you 500$ and mine for yours. Drives fine and ac works. I just bought it but don’t want to put money into it. It’ll probably need some
Work. Or give me 3500 and it’s yours. I’ll be putting a new center diff in it next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks. Still new to lurking here. The watch and Jeep forum I’m used to work a lot differently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.