Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
09 Forester XT
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great trip, weather was amazing for this time of year, mostly in the 70's!!!! We had 4 total people in the car and it was fairly comfy most of the time, drove from billings to sioux falls to help a friend move. 3 girls and 1 guy (me) so we also had a ton of luggage, we picked up a uhaul and wanted a 4x8 but all they had was the 5x8 which is fairly taller and dragged a little wind...

Had about a 1500 pound load in the trailer I assume, it pulled amazing, just put the spt boost meter on and it was fun to watch it boost up the hills instead of shifting down. Didn't have any swaying issues, and the brakes did great. I was very impressed as I thought at 80mph that the trailer would maybe get squirly in the wind, but the weight probably helped keep it down.

Sorry for the crappy pic, only snapped a quick one with the cell phone when we were eating at a culvers.

:Banane17::banana::bananapartyhat::bananapowerslide:

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,259 Posts
OK... Can't resist:

"blah, blah, blah...3 girls and 1 guy...blah, blah, blah..."
Sound like a great trip! :icon_wink:

Regards,
Jim / crewzer

·
Banned
09 Forester XT
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK... Can't resist:

Sound like a great trip! :icon_wink:

Regards,
Jim / crewzer
I wish I had a penthouse forum letter to write after the trip, but 1 was my wife, 1 was her best friend, and 1 her sister who we were moving after her x through her through a window, so a lot more moving and driving than dirty dancing, but fun regardless.

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,259 Posts
Bad news about your SIL. :icon_sad: On the brighter side, she's lucky to have you in her family.

Best of luck to all!
Jim / crewzer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts