Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Toronto, Canada October 2009 CN Tower and Hockey Hall of Fame

Here are the long overdue photos from Toronto. If you have never been to Canada, specifically Niagara Falls and Toronto, you are really missing out!

This is a small sample of the photos we took while in the City.

1st off I would I would like to thank Remington and Gab for the advice to take the Go Train into the city. The train was very clean, and it was nice to relax after running thru the city like tourtisits for a day.

Along with photos from Toronto, you will also see photos from the Hockey Hall of Fame. Both Tunergirl and I are huge Hockey fans so this along with a trip up the CN tower were the 2 things we wanted to see most in Toronto.

The Go train

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Downtown Toronto and the CN tower.

I am putting these together as several of the photos of Toronto were taken from the CN tower. The tower itself is massive, and well worth the price of admission to go up and get a view of the city.

The City

Train station. The sun was horrible for this shot, hence my hand.

Bar, EH?

Pigeons everywhere

This “bus” would go out into the lake for tours then come back onto the street and park.

The Hall of fame building, or part of it.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
HHOF (that’s Hockey Hall of Fame)

This section has 30+ photos alone.

Parked directly outside the HHOF inside the building was a new Forester dressed with several Hockey decals. Right then it felt like they were expecting us! LOL

“Mall area above HHOF.

Random photos from the HHOF.

This photo is placed 1st because we love this man!

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,196 Posts
Be sure to include a pic of the Subaru-sponsored puck shooting gallery at the HHOF!

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
No, that is the actual cup... you should see the cleaning crew they've got that comes out every 4 hours with Lysol :lol:

The only time that cup isn't displayed there and they pull out the stand-in is when the cup is making it's appearance at the final game, and when it does it's rounds of the player's home towns. They have a way of telling the difference between the two cups though, it has to do with something inscribed in the edge on the base of the cup. When we got our tour the guy told us the differences.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts