Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Finally happened! 255/40s and lowered the car a bit more. She's looking pretty. Got an alignment yesterday, got 5.2 degrees of caster, -2.5 degrees of camber up front, -2.0 degrees of camber out back, and zero toe. Hoping for a fun track season this summer.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Figured I should update this thread since I haven't in a while. The fozz is a 6 speed now! Put in a full 05 driveline and southbend stage 2 clutch. Didn't take nearly enough pics, but here's what I have:

Parts haul:

Clutch in:

Pic taken at 5am at the end of the street my parents' shore house is on:

New wheels (PF01):

MapDCCD and shifter stuff:

Also got a new toy. Used to have a 01 (my first car) and needed another:

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 6MT
1 Posts
Any new updates ?? Just spent the last two nights reading through your build

Edit/ didn’t show the 2019 updates until I signed in. Oops

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #168
Nothing too exciting going on with the Forester right now. Been spending most of my time building my Jeep (which is slow going since it's so damn cold out). All that I've done with the Forester lately is blow out the charcoal canister vent hose since I couldn't put gas in my car without it clicking off every half gallon or so unless I held it at a really slow fill rate. Blew that vent out yesterday by wrapping electrical tape around my blow gun to make a seal. Got a satisfying pop and lots of crap fell out of the frame rail, and now it fuels up no problem. Glad that one was an easy fix since I've read horror stories on here of people having to drop the tank and replace stuff.

A pic just for fun:

161 - 168 of 168 Posts