Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned my Forester for a few days now and was wondering if any of you have switched the Geolanders out for the Nokian WRG2 SUV tires? Also would like to know if you think I am getting ahead of myself and that I should just keep the Geolanders? Please be honest thats why I am asking. Thanks in advance!!

Best regards,

Otulp

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,752 Posts
Click Search in the tan bar at the top of the page. Enter Nokian WRG2 into the Google Search box, click the button, and you'll get two pages of hits for threads containing this term. There will probably be a few good answers there.

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,255 Posts
Also would like to know if you think I am getting ahead of myself and that I should just keep the Geolanders?
I live ~150 miles SW of you, and I've still got the OEM Geolandars on my '09. They seem to be adequate three-season tires for my purposes (mostly trips to the west and north via the Interstates). Based on current mileage and tire wear, I expect for them to last 30 K miles or more.

I have a set of dedicated winter tires for season #4. They came in handy during this past winter's blizzards. :cool:

HTH,
Jim / crewzer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts