Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 RS
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 99 RS a little over a month ago and purchased a 2005 US spec Forester XT 5 speed turbo (thanks to this website's want ad's).

On Feb 12th and the wife and I flew down to San Diego , then we proceeded to drive it back to Canada only to have to leave the car in Sumas Washington for nearly 3 weeks as I did not have the title (I thought the registration was the title).

On Monday March 8th we flew back to Abbottsford with all the documentation and brought the car over the border.

Here a a few crappy cell phone pic's. The first two are of me and the previous owners of the car in SD, and the last two are in Jasper National Park finally only 4 hours from home in Edmonton Alberta Canada.

I should have taken some pictures of the awesome scenery we drove through along the pacific coast highway in Northern California.

Attachments

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Ah ha so that's where his Forester AND one of three replica kits went! Victory for Canada.. this time!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,930 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Nice looking Firester, thanks for posting pictures! :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts