Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate this contest, I never win anything, so how are you doing so far?
me 0 for 18
I would take the RAV4 (to give to the wife)

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,970 Posts
My wife works as a GM for one of the 400 series 'travel plazas' O for 6 so far, but I don't have to pay for the coffee lol. :)

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well 3 more today and NOTHING!!!! my wife gets a tims sometimes and almost wins every time

3 more no winners

S

·
0 Posts
I won a donut last night, but chucked it (the winning cup) in the can. Don't need a donut, thanks.

A guy at work is trying to figure out how to buy a plasma TV and tell his wife that he won it on RUTRTW. He's willing to pay serious coin for a winning cup!

L

·
0 Posts
my girlfriends Dad won the T.V and surround sound system..I think 2 contests ago...

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won a coffee today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
subiegrlfriend said:
soon!

so how about those two 8 year old girls whose families are fighting over who has rights to the jeep? good grief.
heard about that friday when I was in Montreal, I say sell it and split the money

I won a donut today but didnt keep it I don't eat there donuts or other baked goods, sandwiches are great

L

·
0 Posts
you could, but it would be pretty hard. Depending on how much the cup would have been handled. And its not going to really tell you too much.

But if they did it on CSI Miami, NewYork, or whatever other town they are from then the test would tell you the name of who the DNA is from address, phone number and how many craps the guy took that day....

I hate those freaking shows!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2003 Forester X Auto
947 Posts
Getting back to the original topic of the post, my wife and I have won a few fat pills and coffees, but we just like the coffee. If we were to win one of the prizes(highly unlikely) it would be an added bonus.
As for the fiasco going on in Quebec, it'll be interesting to see who wins or loses. The guy trying to claim it was his cup should just go away. He threw it away, so he also threw away any claim to the prize.

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well so far I've only won 2 coffees and 1 donut

1 - 18 of 18 Posts