Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
I'm looking for a smallish utility trailer for the foz. I really like the looks of the thule easyline series trailers. I'd post a url, but I haven't made 15 posts yet:icon_frown:

The ability to store it on its end is a real selling factor for me, as real estate is a premium for me.

Does anyone know if there is a place that sells these trailers (in the Toronto area), or know of a very similar trailer that can be purchased locally?

I'd order this from etrailer in a heartbeat, but the shipping costs are huge!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Is this the link? Products

Depending on which side of Toronto you are on, you can hop on the 403 to get to this place in Brantford Utility Trailers, Cargo Trailers, Enclosed Trailers, Landscape Trailers, Galvanized Trailers, Dump Trailers and Equipment Trailers by Trailerworld ontario canada 519-752-1135.

Last time I drove by there, they had a few of the smaller Thule trailers. The 'cap' is actually an option on the 1150, not sure about the Easyline models but they should. Speaking with them they usually have a cap in stock or can get one easily.

Try contacting them for more info and pricing.

(By the way their Search for a Trailer feature s**ks, it doesn't show the Thule line nor does it show many of their other brands other than the ones they build).

Let me know if you find another outlet for them.

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, Good Dog. That 1150 trailer looks very similar to the easyline series...I will give them a call and get an idea on pricing. I'm wondering if RackAttack (they sell thule, yakima roof racks and accessories) carry the trailers as well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts