Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2010 Limited Auto
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have learned a lot about the Forester and talked with many very nice people on this board. But I just traded my Forester and will most likely not be around much anymore.

I just trade my Fozzie for a 2008 Legacy Limited. It is a very nice, loaded car. I got it with 19k miles on it. They gave me 12k for my 2007 Forester with 36k miles on it.

I love the Legacy, it is very stable, comfortable and a very nice car.

Thanks for all of the help from you all, this is a great board.

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,713 Posts
+3

I'm very sorry, but you can't leave us. It is in the very fine points of your user agreement. If you fail to visit on a regular basis we will send out one of our ninja avian operatives to mark your car. If you see bird poop on that new car you know where it came from. :icon_wink:

·
Banned
2010 Limited Auto
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
+3

I'm very sorry, but you can't leave us. It is in the very fine points of your user agreement. If you fail to visit on a regular basis we will send out one of our ninja avian operatives to mark your car. If you see bird poop on that new car you know where it came from. :icon_wink:
:icon_biggrin: I am not leaving, you guys are to great.

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
+3

Dang, I missed out that part of the user agreement. how can it be nullified if I wish to quit for some reason I don't know of yet? :biggrin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts