Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... been reading the forums for the last week or so. I found you guys from the NASIOC forums. I was thinking about a WRX wagon for a while, but I decided I really want something bigger. I went and looked at an 06 FXT today... wow... what a sweet looking ride. Anyway... I just wanted to say hello. Maybe I will be joining your ranks as another FXT owner within the next couple of weeks. Have a good one!!!

·
Registered
2010 dodge caravan auto
1,748 Posts
I went thought the same thing, I was looking at a 03 WRX spec R1 but went for the 02 S sport (2.5 N/A) more space the better, HP doesnt hold much

·
The convert formely known as Lexusfreak
2003 XS
3,969 Posts
I'm torn between the Outback VDC, XT & the FXT. :confused: :wtfeyes :think:

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
Hello!

I think you will be quite happy with the extra room and sleeperness of the FXT. Handling is a tick behind the WRX Wagon, but the shoebox is still quite light on its feet, even with stock suspension.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bringing the wife for a test drive on Friday. We are looking at an FXT Limited in Steel Gray with the black leather... I think she is gonna love it. If all goes well, and my money comes by then, I could be driving my new Subie by this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts