Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2005 X
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I made a couple changes this morning. Installed a brand new set of Cusco Zero 2e's and a new set of 19x8.5" HyperBlack w/polished lip Linea Corse Lemans. The wheels are wrapped with Hankook Ventus v12 Evo's, 245/40/19's. Haha, I've been waiting for this color scheme from Dan @ Wheeldude for quite some time now, but I must say that I'm TOTALLY glad I waited. The finish is a little lighter than the HyperBlack I had on my 18x10 Grids, but I think the color matches very well. What do you guys think?

I'll try and get some better pics up a little later. I snapped these at work, right after finishing the install.

·
Registered
2005 X
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks perfect :)

What is the offset and does it rub at all?
Thanks for all the compliments guys. As for offset, they're a +45 and I threw on a 5mm spacer just for the hell of it. I haven't driven the car much since then, but so far so good. I did roll the rears prior to the install anyways, so I think we should be good. I was planning on raising the rear just a touch though.

·
Registered
2005 X
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just curious, are those Cusco colivers made special for Forester or just for the Impreza STI ?
They're actually designed for an '08+ WRX, but they bolt right up, no problems. I do need to trim/notch the rear floor board on the left and right side to clear the dampening adjustment, but that's about it.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts