Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2010 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,365 Posts
Gold would look nice with black, but everyone is doing that. Hyper Silver would look sharp with black and not awkward as one would imagine. If you notice, most high-end black vehicles roll on silver wheels (BMW's M series is a good example) and the combo looks good.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks Nachas - I like them too. They've only been on a week and I know it's rather sad, but I find myself looking back when I walk away :eek:. Last time I did that was 6 years ago when I had my first Impreza turbo.

Suresh

·
Premium Member
2,861 Posts
Suresh said:
Thanks Nachas - I like them too. They've only been on a week and I know it's rather sad, but I find myself looking back when I walk away :eek:. Last time I did that was 6 years ago when I had my first Impreza turbo.

Suresh
Just becareful where you are walking while looking back. You can trip or bump into something. But it just might be worth it. ;-)

Nice ride.

·
Harbor Fright
368 Posts
BBS RK 17x7 (Saaburu 9-2x Aero), 215/50 Mich. Exalto HPAS

That would be Saabaru...

Dirty car (as usual):rolleyes:.

Snaps courtesy of my 17 Yr. old son...I can't seem to warm up to the wife's digital camera...

Attachments

·
Harbor Fright
368 Posts
AChan10 said:
my BBS RK wheels
So, you're the guy who got 'em from that Boston-area e-bay seller back around the New Year!...:lol:

If so, you got a good deal! I ended up getting mine from a Saab dealer in the Midwest, and then paid extra for the BBS center caps...but I'm still happy for the price, though!

·
Registered
887 Posts
FXT22 said:
So, you're the guy who got 'em from that Boston-area e-bay seller back around the New Year!...:lol:

If so, you got a good deal! I ended up getting mine from a Saab dealer in the Midwest, and then paid extra for the BBS center caps...but I'm still happy for the price, though!
no... I actually got them last week from a Saab dealer for a great price with the BBS center caps. They are such awesome wheels! :)

41 - 60 of 2010 Posts
About this Discussion
2K Replies
631 Participants
Blingstrom
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing