Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

The Wheel Gallery

2M views 2K replies 664 participants last post by  normallyawesome 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Let's get this thread going again! Post your wheels and include any pertinent info like brand, size, offset and tire specs. I'll start...

17" Rota SDR's (ET48 ) with 225/50/17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires:

See less See more
#11 ·

Original Forester STi wheels, Bridgestone RE030 225/45-18. 7.5 JJ, offset 48.

Actual measured weight 22.2 Kg (48.8 lbs)

Tyre weight in that size (source: Tirerack, for RE040 which is very similar) 28 lbs, so the wheels are just under 21 lbs.

Full view:

#1,183 ·
Nice Wheels! Please help

Hi Karma,

Among all the wheels Ive seen, including those available in Tire Rack currently, your STi wheels so far is the very very best yet! I want to be able to buy a set for my 09 Forester XT....Can you direct me to where you got yours? Id truly truly appreciate it...cheers!

#15 ·
DeclansDad said:
Carl, are the steelies for winter use or did you just get bored and decided to paint them black?

Michael
I got 'em cheap with a bad, peeling black paint job on them, so I stripped and re-painted them with a less bad black paint job. I was going to put off-road/snow tires (don't really need snows around here :roll: ), but now I think I may have Blubaru's tires swapped on to them. Then I'll paint Blubaru's black for the off-road tires. :D

#24 ·
Bartop said:
Some pics of mine with Prodrive PFF7's that were fitted today along with some 225/45/18 Toyo T1R's.
Sorry for the crappy pics off my phone - I'll try and take some better ones over the weekend and replace them..

<edit> Better pics now :) </edit>

MAN... does that thing need a drop or what?! :eek:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.