Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2002 S
71 Posts
Great pics! I completely forgot about it, actually, kinda disappointed I didn't go. Maybe next year...

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,759 Posts
Nice pics but I'm hoping there's more. No way I was able to attend, ran a track day yesterday and didn't get home till after midnight. One of these days I'll make it out to WBM as its within driving range.

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,367 Posts
Nice pics but I'm hoping there's more. No way I was able to attend, ran a track day yesterday and didn't get home till after midnight. One of these days I'll make it out to WBM as its within driving range.

Next year I plan on going. I wanted to go this year but I am still waiting to get my car back and even after that need new tires and an updated tune.

·
Premium Member
2007 Forester XT 4EAT-VTD
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got to meet Dale (Garage XTI) and had a nice conversation with him. His car looked great!

The event was better attended this year with vendors - there was plenty of cool stuff to gawk at!

Weather was typical WBM - wet. Foggy/misty, but at least no rain.

I had a GREAT time! I didn't take many pics because I had my FXT entered in the car show and was hanging out there for most of the day. Met some of the regulars on this board and answered plenty of questions about my car (especially the water/meth system).

At the end of the day, my FXT won the Best Performance class. Moral of the story - more of you should come next year and get your cars entered (mine was the only Foz in the line up)!

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
I've been trying to figure out what the black box is behind the intake manifold. Anyone know? Dale? The only thing I can think of is a surge tank. :shrug::confused:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts