Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
Nope. My doggone DVR didn't record it because the "info" said it was a 2009 edition. Does anyone actually know who the Stig is?
He was Micheal Schumacher in the episode they drove the Ferrari FXX, but otherwise it's fairly unknown for sure.

There is a long list of F1 drivers that have been rumoured about, and some have admitted to having been the Stig.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't see the episode where he takes his helmet off, but from what I've read, Ferrari wouldn't let anyone drive the car but Shumacher, so it stood to reason that they could show him like that.

However, if you look up the Stig on wikipedia, it talks about how one of the Stigs from the first or second season wrote a book and talked about how they use different people

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
You seen Stig's american cousin? :biggrin:
You know when they went to the US for a trip through some states with 1000$ or less cars. Tho the trip through Alabama did not go well.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,683 Posts
You seen Stig's american cousin? :biggrin:
You know when they went to the US for a trip through some states with 1000$ or less cars. Tho the trip through Alabama did not go well.
Yeah that episode was an embarrassment for the behalf of America...:icon_frown:

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,409 Posts
I wanted the license plate "THESTIG" for my white wagon, but it's taken :(

STIGIAM is still available, but I don't know if people will get it...

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
i thought that was just a joke, and that Micheal Schumacher just dressed up as the Stig for the interview, and it would make more sense if the Stig was more then just one person, well ok we know he is more then one person, seeing as they sorta, kinda killed the Stig..........then there was the american cousin, the african cousin, the trucker cousin.........you get the idea

1 - 19 of 19 Posts