Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Forester-less :(
471 Posts
I like the big wing. It's a "hey, I got a STI so don't f with me" without having to look for the STI emblem.

We christened our bugeye with the STI wing when we did a full STI swap w/wiring harness, engine, interior etc.

·
Registered
471 Posts
You're not alone. I much prefer subtle and tasteful to big and garish.
But there really isn't anything subtle about the STI overall (well I guess you could argue the current gen) which is why the wing matches it so well... not to mention it's an ode to the early GC 2.5RS wing. =) I wasn't a fan much of the wing until I drove with it on for awhile and it grew on me. You get much more subie love while driving with such a noticeable rear end.. lol. I can easily see why many here aren't fans though... we are Forester drivers =)

·
Registered
471 Posts
The SOA blog is jokingly showing wing "options" on a sedan though.... and that PS overlay of the hatch doesn't look right. The breakover of the fabric on the floor is waaaay behind the bottom of the tires.. not right. :\

heres the photo from SOA blog

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.