Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester Active 2.0X MT 2x5 - MT with Dual Range reduction
1,236 Posts
Well, it doesn't have an internal combustion engine, and it only has one wheel--but close enough!

The Ryno is a Cooler Segway - At Least Until All Those Mall Cops Get One - KickingTires
Close enough? To what? To a Subaru? :icon_eek: :icon_biggrin:

From one point of view you are right: It has AWD indeed, because it has only one wheel. LOL

I am just reflecting, if I could use it for my hunting purposes...:confused: :icon_rolleyes: :biggrin:

After a very careful reflection I come to the conclusion: It must be applicatively in a fantastic way for hunting - every animal in the woods and on the fields watching me with this conveyance will be so astonished (if the animal would be able to laugh it would laugh itself to death and then I even don't need to shoot :biggrin: ), that I will have all the time in the world to shoot.
But because of that effect the hunting office most probably will prohibit to use it in the woods. :icon_sad:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Seriously spoken:

For purposes in the inner city it could be a very usefull conveyance.

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Close enough" to the stated criteria for this specific forum!

Yes, AWD!

·
Registered
2010 Forester Active 2.0X MT 2x5 - MT with Dual Range reduction
1,236 Posts
@ bbottomley

I hope, you didn't feel offended by my reply, I percieved your thread as a funny and joking one, therefore I replied in a similar way.

But if you felt offended, of course I apologize for my reply. :icon_redface:

·
Administrator
2016 & 2018 2.5i Premium CVT
19,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@ bbottomley

I hope, you didn't feel offended by my reply, I percieved your thread as a funny and joking one, therefore I replied in a similar way.

But if you felt offended, of course I apologize for my reply. :icon_redface:
Oh, no. Good fun all around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts