2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
YES. Finally. :lol: Gorgeous man.

·
Premium Member
2004 FSTI automatic
2,643 Posts
MEEEAAN!!!!!

I guess that is a nice exchange....:cool::cool: But...what are the plans/mods list?

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MEEEAAN!!!!!

I guess that is a nice exchange....:cool::cool: But...what are the plans/mods list?
Thanks! I just did Cobb Stage 1 this afternoon. It has only 400 miles on it... I'm plenty happy with the speed/power right now so that's it for engine mods. A STI front lip goes on on Friday. Tails will be tinted as will the windows. Also have some Carbotech pads coming for track days as well as Rota DPT's (for eventual slicks) for track days.

wait what?? Did I miss something?
You did...

·
Former Foz Dude
2010 WRX STI SE STI 6-speed, yo
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And more rear seat room than the Forester FTW! Good for two car seats...

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
^I was actually wondering about that. I sat in a rex the other day and looked back... and there appeared to be more legroom!

You gonna get a Stage 1 protune?

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
55 Posts
I don't know what car you all were sitting in but it has far less leg room than the 2010 forester and if i remember correctly it has less leg room AND trunk room than my 06 OBS.

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
I don't know what car you all were sitting in but it has far less leg room than the 2010 forester and if i remember correctly it has less leg room AND trunk room than my 06 OBS.
Smaller than the '10 Foz, much larger inside than an '06 OBS when it comes to rear legroom and trunk space, and more rear legroom than an '03-'08 SG Forester.

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,294 Posts
Well, the Impreza hatch definitely has more room than the SGs. can fit two front seats side by side without overlap.

Might have to get one to replace the Matrix. :p That or a Lexus CT200h

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
Hmm 2 car seats in the back of an STi huh?

Good to know :)

·
Registered
2006 V50 T5 6spd Manual
2,510 Posts
Well, the Impreza hatch definitely has more room than the SGs. can fit two front seats side by side without overlap.

Might have to get one to replace the Matrix. :p That or a Lexus CT200h

Hybrids are fail!

·
Registered
2005 Sequoia, V70R auto
2,869 Posts
I have 2 car seats in the back of my 00 obs and they fit fine in my forester and I'm 6'1''.

Nice STI BTW.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
I too run two carseats in my SG XT, but the newer STIs do have more rear leg room.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts