Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 3211 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
I've had to watch my connections. Seems the corporate firewall is following me around and logging into subaruforester.org as a guest, well about 50 guests, and it's slowing down the site. So I can only hang around a little while before I need to log off. :(

·
Premium Member
2014 RDX AWD W/Tech
745 Posts
Opps! Tom you still on AIM? I'm bored and drinking. ROFL!

·
Registered
394 Posts
mimic said:
Petty said:
mikebike357 said:
What did you do with the newspapers?

this thread is kaput! Where's everybody at?
I called Shell's brother, he delivers right next to my route (he delivers your parents papers Mike), and took me back to my house and I picked up the STizzle. :twisted: I finished about 30 mins late....no biggie.

I should hear back from Wright today about a rental. I am gonna try and get a new xterra for a rental (demo)
Haha. Have fun with Wright's service department. I hate that dealership. They sold me a lemon and I went off the GM in the showroom. LOL.
Thats weird, they always treat me good. I have never had a problem.

·
Registered
394 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
I've had to watch my connections. Seems the corporate firewall is following me around and logging into subaruforester.org as a guest, well about 50 guests, and it's slowing down the site. So I can only hang around a little while before I need to log off. :(
har har

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
Petty said:
TAGXT04 said:
har har
No really- honest. You can ask SuperRu or Silke... It's the craziest thing...

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got money in my paypal account, and it is burning a hole in my pocket! I must buy something!! I don't know what. I have a 80 bucks in it right now, should be getting another 30 or so soon. What to buy....suggestions? I was going to use that money and buy a bigger intercooler, but I had a couple people back out from buying stuff.

Tom how much would my stock STi intercooler sell for?? $300??

·
Premium Member
2014 RDX AWD W/Tech
745 Posts
Petty said:
mimic said:
Petty said:
mikebike357 said:
What did you do with the newspapers?

this thread is kaput! Where's everybody at?
I called Shell's brother, he delivers right next to my route (he delivers your parents papers Mike), and took me back to my house and I picked up the STizzle. :twisted: I finished about 30 mins late....no biggie.

I should hear back from Wright today about a rental. I am gonna try and get a new xterra for a rental (demo)
Haha. Have fun with Wright's service department. I hate that dealership. They sold me a lemon and I went off the GM in the showroom. LOL.
Thats weird, they always treat me good. I have never had a problem.
Probably because they didn't sell you a lemon and it was not in the shop 3 times a week for the same damn problem! I hate Wright and I hate the fact that I live so close to their dealerships. I boycotted them a LONG time ago.

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
Petty said:
Tom how much would my stock STi intercooler sell for?? $300??
Depends on condition and if it goes with all of the piping. I've seen then down in the low $200's now.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
Petty said:
TAGXT04 said:
har har
No really- honest. You can ask SuperRu or Silke... It's the craziest thing...
If I check the "keep me logged in" button, it usually doesn't keep me logged in. Donno what happens. It's goofy.

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
mikebike357 said:
If I check the "keep me logged in" button, it usually doesn't keep me logged in. Donno what happens. It's goofy.
Me and my guest connections were connected and viewing every high level topic on the site. They showed me the "log" that they have for troubleshooting. I switched proxy servers, upgraded to Firefox 1.5, and I still had the same problem. It just took a little longer to start. If I have some spare time I'm going to talk to IT next week.

Working on my mesh grill right now. I just finished putting on the second coat of clear. Should be ready in an hour. Stock grill is out already.

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
whoo hooo! nice. Did you sort out the badge for your grill or are you going to go with the big vacant hole look?

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,240 Posts
TAGXT04 said:
mikebike357 said:
Me and my guest connections were connected and viewing every high level topic on the site. They showed me the "log" that they have for troubleshooting. I switched proxy servers, upgraded to Firefox 1.5, and I still had the same problem. It just took a little longer to start. If I have some spare time I'm going to talk to IT next week.
At on point you and 80 quests were logged in from the same IP. :lol:
I think the changes you made helped some, but didn't cure it totally.
I suspect that our server and vbulliten software upgrades may help with these type of issues.
But until then, do more work and less surfing. j/k :wink:

·
Registered
394 Posts
68 yesterday, and now it is 30ish

blech I can't wait till spring, yesterday was such a tease.

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
mikebike357 said:
whoo hooo! nice. Did you sort out the badge for your grill or are you going to go with the big vacant hole look?
Stock badge going back in... Should look pretty good. Still a little cool in the basement. Waiting for paint to cure. I might wait for tomorrow to re-assemble unless the oven is free... :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Hello Pittsburgh!
I grew up in Edgewood PA. That was ages ago. I felt that I couldn't get out of there fast enough after getting out of school. I moved to Boston (even colder!) where I met Richard (superru) to whom I've been married to for 22 years! My brother lives in Pittsburgh (Gibsonia) so we get up there occasionally. It is such a beautiful city! I love coming out of that tunnel and having the city right there in front of you, it's really spectacular.
Oh and also GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Oh and go PATRIOTS!!!!!!!! For Richard

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
Here's a couple of shots of the grill... I really need to wash my car before I get any more shots.

·
Premium Member
2014 RDX AWD W/Tech
745 Posts
WooHoo! Steelers WON! The road to Detriot is one city away. :) Steelers vs. Denver next week at 3 pm est.

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,240 Posts
What a game! :D 8)
I could not believe the officiating. :evil:

·
Premium Member
2012 GTI DSG 6-speed
1,463 Posts
SuperRu said:
What a game! :D 8)
I could not believe the officiating. :evil:
But the Steelers won despite the officiating. I hope they can play with that intensity next week in Denver...

I'm glad to see that won't be Bettis' last play either. It's not exactly how a future hall-of-famer should be remembered.

·
Premium Member
2014 RDX AWD W/Tech
745 Posts
BS call of the game:
All-Pro safety Troy Polamalu made a diving interception of Peyton Manning at the Pittsburgh 48 with 5:26 remaining. He got up to run and fumbled the ball, but recovered -- only to have it mysteriously overturned by referee Pete Morelli.

Polamula had the interception!

81 - 100 of 3211 Posts