Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I once tried to organize a flashmob to see if we could set a new record for max number of people there at the same time. We pushed it up to 12!

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,949 Posts
NAOSIC blew up cuz it's so popular... I was looking through all 58 pages of the Fozzie Gallery on that site and got halfway through haha. I want a freakin car and the urge to go cheap (with a <06) is so hard to resist >.<

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This means that my acclaimed intro post has gone away. Fortunately I kept a copy, so I'll post it here.

so i unplugged the yellow connectorz and plug together the green onez and now i cant shut off the praking litez, but i h8 the DRL's and the hill holder thing and i also h8 the cabbin filter but I don't know weather i have one. my tires suck bigtime, and one of them just blue out real bad. i can't afford 4 new onez, so i'll start by replacing just this one. what kind should i get? do thay cost alot? does ennybody have GPS in they're forester? whats a good kind to get? will i void my warranty if i mount it with a suciton cup? can i change my own oil? whats a good kind? ennybody herd about this fujimoto thing? i cant find the drain coz the whole bottom of the engine is plastic. it would look kewl if i could have my foglitez on all the time but can i change them to blue? do i really have to use genuine subaru winshield washer fluid? ive herd that the regular stuff will rot my red gaskets. how about them purple stuff break padz and green top batteriez ive herd about? can i by them cheep on ebay? but OMG i luv my forester its awesome!!!!!

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
This means that my acclaimed intro post has gone away. Fortunately I kept a copy, so I'll post it here.

so i unplugged the yellow connectorz and plug together the green onez and now i cant shut off the praking litez, but i h8 the DRL's and the hill holder thing and i also h8 the cabbin filter but I don't know weather i have one. my tires suck bigtime, and one of them just blue out real bad. i can't afford 4 new onez, so i'll start by replacing just this one. what kind should i get? do thay cost alot? does ennybody have GPS in they're forester? whats a good kind to get? will i void my warranty if i mount it with a suciton cup? can i change my own oil? whats a good kind? ennybody herd about this fujimoto thing? i cant find the drain coz the whole bottom of the engine is plastic. it would look kewl if i could have my foglitez on all the time but can i change them to blue? do i really have to use genuine subaru winshield washer fluid? ive herd that the regular stuff will rot my red gaskets. how about them purple stuff break padz and green top batteriez ive herd about? can i by them cheep on ebay? but OMG i luv my forester its awesome!!!!!
oh-ehm-gee! is dat u paris hilton?

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I posted this picture over there too. Will's new venture. Maybe he'll become a sponsoring vendor?

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was a bloody scene, with survivors limping over to the other place to recuperate and reconstitute their lives.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts