Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
07 FXT sport
1,743 Posts
I'd like to thank ferret for giving me a at shifter surround with the ashtray pocket.

Not only did ferret give me the surround for nothing, he hand delivered it to me at my work.

I'd like to also thank the rest of sf.org for having a ton of wonderful members without the feeling of being afraid to post anything.

Happy new year sf.org!!

dm

·
Premium Member
04 Acura TSX the slick 6 speed
2,395 Posts
I'd like to thank, in no particular order:
Pete aka Peaty for being such a great guy and walking me through my spring install on the phone.

Richard aka SuperRu for be awesome in general. I'll call you when I come to TopSpeed this winter and we're doing lunch!

Chris aka Sea-Scooby for being extremely helpful and nice.

Bobby aka 2.5xsleeper for bringing a very mature presence to this forum, and for being a kind person.

Silke and Greg for starting things and going the long haul here...and for lots of great info and the occasional part too.

Ben aka HodgesSubaru for getting me the right parts for great prices.

Mikey aka Ferret for caring about my sick daughter.

Jamie aka yelnats_J for being himself.

Will aka Sirwilliam for being himself.

- Jeff

·
admin
2019 Outback 3.6R ..... 98 Forester S - Atl, GA
6,860 Posts
Thanks Jeff,
I look forward to buying you lunch.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
I LOVE THIS PLACE

Thanks to everyone that contributes to this forum. Youve saved me many hrs and $ with all your knowledge.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
;) Glad I could help!

And to give back...

Big thanks to Subtle-Solutions for sticking with the community and taking time to make great quality parts

Big thanks to JDM Junkyard for some nifty parts I still need to put on LOL

Big thanks to Subie_roo for trying out that OBX and confirming that it sounds sweet :)

and big thanks to CJ for always looking up parts for me!

I think my wallet hates you all though :lol:

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,101 Posts
^kiss arse. Lol.
hey, the FOTM got totally mucked up late last night... due to my total lack of sleep and stressful day.
and then I posted a random smilie I found on the net in the bacon thread, and Bruce got Nadeem to add it to the forum... which was awesome! now I use it everywhere :bacon:

·
Registered
2003 Forester XS
18 Posts
I'd like to post a big thanks to Sea-Scooby for his DIY subwoofer kits and his wonderful quiet-car thread on sound dampening. Without those I would have been lost doing my own stereo install.

Thanks a million!

·
Registered
2005 2.5X
6 Posts
Thanks for the tips! O2 sensor replacment..

Just wanted to say thank you to all the awesome forum members who post information for maintaining our Forester's! I had a CEL a few weeks ago, and after getting the code read was told it was most likely my front O2 sensor, the quote for replacement was ~$500! I took that info, trolled the forums and found a number of great posts about how to do this myself. Armed with that knowledge I purchased an OEM replacement sensor and spent about 40 minutes yesterday replacing the defective sensor. After getting everything re-attached, I started the car and my CEL was cleared!!

Special thanks to Huck This for his detailed description and pictures, it made the job so much easier to know what to look for!

I'd link to the original post, but it won't let me as I don't have 15 posts! Just look for Huck This and O2 Sensor Replaced, Pics inside!! :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2003 2.5x
647 Posts
Thanks to Sea-Scooby for walking me through more than one mod install and a couple great deals.

Thanks to thebeephaha for a great price on a sway bar.

A million thanks to Bobby (aka 2.5x_sleeper) for tons of help on...well everything

...and of course thank you to every member on this forum for making this an awesome place to hang out:biggrin:

21 - 40 of 85 Posts