Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 340 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Bristol this week. already forgot which day .

but it had gold alloys, a rear spoiler. looked great . I waved but nothing back

Matt W

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
'Belongs' to Eric Pollard who previously drove the Blue 'Regacy' in the title sequence (wife inflicts it upon me as well!)

Simon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spotted......(Well heard first,then Spotted)

Spotted!

Black Forester, Old Shape, 18 or 19" Gold Alloys with Loud Dump Valve and what looked like a Gold Pinstripe down the sides going up Toller Lane in Bradford at 1650hrs on 02/05/06........... :drive:

This is the first modded Forester i have spotted in the area! Everybody around here drives non-turbo one's!

Sounded Good Tho.................Must get HKS dump valve...... :biggrin:

Anyboby know who it was? :confused:

·
No more Foz !
03 Impreza Sti
1,912 Posts
Spotted - Silver Forester S Turbo at Subaru4you today

Waiting outside patiently when I took mine in for the headlight swap today - unfortunately I didn't get to meet the owner but Len said it was someone call Warren ? Must be one of you lot - come on own up :icon_wink:

2 Fozzies in Lens in one day, at this rate he'll have to rename it Foresters4you :lol:

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
spotted on M6 Southbound between Jct 20/21

Saw another turbo SF5 last night going south on the M6 between jct 21 and 20. Was it you?

If so your car needs a bloody good wash its filthy. Ya dirty git :biggrin:

You also might not have spotted me as I was going pretty quick in the outside lane :crazy:

·
Registered
2006 FOZ XT
389 Posts
I have an orange and blue bucket, but if you look on ScoobNet apparently clear buckets are de'rigeur for car washing.... I must aspire to this

Must not use sponges guys they scratch the paintwork (don't worry I know this is shocking :icon_surprised: but I'll ease you all in gently in the art of using lambswool wash mitts).

Steve you are almost there just take that little extra step and get the mitt in the bucket we can work from there :biggrin:

Henry

1 - 20 of 340 Posts