Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 1823 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Forester 5MT
222 Posts
if you're talking to me...the '11 XT rear spoiler is different from the '11 X rear spoiler. not sure if this was the case on previous year models...
anyone has pics/info on the '11 rear spoiler? iam about to order one for my 09 and i think the '11 hatch is the same so i might have a option!:)

·
Registered
11 Foz X Premium 5MT
76 Posts
morepics of the spolier to see if its different than previous sh models
anyone has pics/info on the '11 rear spoiler? iam about to order one for my 09 and i think the '11 hatch is the same so i might have a option!:)
here's a pic of my '11 that the dealer sent me when it came in...you can see what the X spoiler looks like:

here's another shot i took yesterday:

it is more horizontal and less "flowing" than the XT spoiler, IMO.

compare that to the XT spoiler, seen here:

i also found this copy online regarding the '11 XT - "new for 2011- new top of the line Touring models have new silver roof rails.
XT Touring has a new redesigned rear spoiler only on the XT."
so, maybe there is a "regular" spoiler and a Touring spoiler?

hope this helps!

·
Registered
2009 Forester 5MT
222 Posts
I like the '11 spoiler, but i dont feel the silver roof rails... well i dont feel any roof rails thats why mines are gone:)

thank you for the info jay3737 !!!:Banane35::Banane35::Banane35:

·
Registered
10 Forester
134 Posts

I need to take some new pics. I've made a few chnages since these were taken.
Went to OZ Ultraleggera's, tinted the fronts, added OEM fogs, and went from 08 WRX suspension to 09.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
34 Posts
2010 Deisel Forester with bullbar/sidesteps

Here's my new baby. Some photos with just the sidesteps and then after I had the bullbar put on. Bullbar necessary for the roo's out her in Australia, but sidesteps , just for the looks but they do help with stone chips and branches flicking up when you run over them on country roads. Still not sure if I like the bullbar as I really like the look of the car without it, but it is a necessity on Australian country roads. I love the sidesteps, eventhough they are only an indulgence. Enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Touring
75 Posts

2009 Forester X Touring (Canadian model)
Rally Armor mudflaps
17 inch Enkei RPF1s with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires
(running stock 16 inch alloys with Nokian Hakkapellitta RSI snow tires in the winter)
19 mm STi rear sway bar with Rallitek HD endlinks
Whiteline rear sway bar braces
SPT Strut Tower bar
STi leather wrapped steering wheel

41 - 60 of 1823 Posts