Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1823 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see some of those SH Fozzies! There are some really nice ones on this site and it would be great inspiration for everyone to see them compiled in a thread!
Modded, stock, lowered, raised...post em in here!

:Banane35:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Have posted these in the "Silver" thread already but anyway....

2008 MY09 XT, Steel Silver, 5 Speed.

Just hit 30,000 km

·
Registered
222 Posts
Just put on my Rota G-Force 18x8.5 on Conti DWS 235/50-18
Quick review. No issues, butt meter says more comfortable than with stock tires and rims, tires absorb bumps better? Tires are also quieter over bumps.
Turning the steering wheel feels a bit more harder than before but that's fine with me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
YES! You've nailed the exact rim/tire combo and size I've been looking at getting. I like it a lot!! What is the official color of your rims? Hyperblack?
Yes, they are hyperblack. I just got them but they are starting to look small...

The DWS are kinda bouncy over up/down wavy roads. Holds its composure though. Reviews kept saying it has weak/soft sidewalls but compared to the stock tires, worlds better. This is my first UHPT so this is what my opinion is based on.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I know what you mean about them looking small, I had a set of 17" Drag wheels on mine and thought they looked tiny so I took them back. I really like the look of the 18's though, it's a nice fit with the meatier tires.

if you end up regretting your decision, I'll take them off your hands. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9 Posts
slimmer spokes tend to make the rims looks smaller on taller vehicles... DWS are awesome but has soft sidewalls its good for comfort tho.

I know what you mean about them looking small, I had a set of 17" Drag wheels on mine and thought they looked tiny so I took them back. I really like the look of the 18's though, it's a nice fit with the meatier tires.

if you end up regretting your decision, I'll take them off your hands. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 1823 Posts