Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

The SH ('09-'13) Picture Thread

990K views 2K replies 371 participants last post by  NIK_THE_PRCK 
#1 ·
Let's see some of those SH Fozzies! There are some really nice ones on this site and it would be great inspiration for everyone to see them compiled in a thread!
Modded, stock, lowered, raised...post em in here!

:Banane35:

See less See more
#16 ·
Just put on my Rota G-Force 18x8.5 on Conti DWS 235/50-18
Quick review. No issues, butt meter says more comfortable than with stock tires and rims, tires absorb bumps better? Tires are also quieter over bumps.
Turning the steering wheel feels a bit more harder than before but that's fine with me.

#18 ·
Yes, they are hyperblack. I just got them but they are starting to look small...

The DWS are kinda bouncy over up/down wavy roads. Holds its composure though. Reviews kept saying it has weak/soft sidewalls but compared to the stock tires, worlds better. This is my first UHPT so this is what my opinion is based on.

#19 ·
I know what you mean about them looking small, I had a set of 17" Drag wheels on mine and thought they looked tiny so I took them back. I really like the look of the 18's though, it's a nice fit with the meatier tires.

if you end up regretting your decision, I'll take them off your hands. :biggrin:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.