Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

81 - 100 of 354 Posts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,110 Posts
I wish I could make it. We'll be camping up at Mt. Madonna.
i'm all booked up for that day =( bummer to miss y'allz company and tasty bbq~
No worries, guys, we'll have another one of these soon, and hopefully you can make it out next time!

As for tomorrow's crowd, a little drive might be in the cards, but I hope you guys like tons of tri-tip... because there's a lot of it! :biggrin:

·
Administrator
30,110 Posts
Ouch! Becca has Giardia, thanks to the gross water in the splash tubs at the dog park.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
536 Posts
Wish i can make it. We just moved to a new place so still cleaning up. Next time i'll be there for sure :)

·
Registered
2006 FAXT 5mt
525 Posts
bay area meet ?????????

when is the next nor cal meet or S.F. bay area meet , went to B.A.M. last year and was left yearning for more. any body else got this feeling?

·
Administrator
30,110 Posts
BAM isn't really a Forester venue anyways... after having had a go at organizing that cluster****, Gregory and I are going to politely pass the baton this year... :lol:

Maybe an install day at our house in the near future, if the weather holds. November through April are usually sketchy because our front yard turns into swamp land that can't support parked cars, but with the dry spell so far it's a possibility.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT 6spd/8spd/Many Gears CVT
1,539 Posts
I am still trying to work out a date as our schedule is fluctuating quite a bit right now and we have a lot on our plate at the moment. Once things settle down some more, we will throw a couple of dates out and let you guys and gals vote on it. :) This would be a local SF.org meet so all would be welcome and we can possibly do some discounted installs on the day for those who wants parts and such.

Gary

81 - 100 of 354 Posts