Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
61 - 80 of 356 Posts
Hoping to make my first install day and meet up with you guys. I'm an old timer at I-Club but a newbie here. Coming from the Peninsula so I'll probably join one of the caravans.

Hello 2cam16, and I see you've recently picked up a Forester. Congrats!

I'm not sure where we're going to meet up yet, but you're most certainly welcome to caravan up with us.

Won't fit into my schedule, unfortunately. However, I'm thinking something like an end of summer BBQ for the Forester crew might be nice. August 20th is free on my calendar (so far), so let me know if you're interested. It would be an install day up here - installing tri-tip into the mouths of the people who show up.

Darn it! My Saturdays are now busy since my daughter's soccer season is about to start and she has practice every Saturday then games every Saturday. :(
I'll catch you guys another time.

I'll be there! Consider starting a separate thread so more people see it? If it's an install day, I think I will be picking up an 02 wrx steering wheel and air bag on Friday, and I might be able to get my hands on that 04 STi steering rack, but that is more than likely not going to get installed on Sat (the rack that is) because I think I need some sort of u-joint adapter or something rather, plus it's a big job from everything else I hear.

Detailing offered, as always :biggrin:

61 - 80 of 356 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.