Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 354 Posts

·
Administrator
30,099 Posts
Yes, video would be cool! :banana: I think a very early Sunday morning would be best for this, to avoid hassles with traffic and tourists.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Totally agree, maybe I should post something, if he let me at Carlsen Subaru.... Get as many as we can... This would rule!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We did, I am sorry it was your idea and I did that, but it was so fresh I wanted to make sure folks saw it. GREATIDEA!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I was hoping to get some help from a fellow member on a suspension swap in the near future. I haven't done suspension installs before and would like to learn. I'm hoping to obtain WRX wagon takeoffs, for dirt cheap hopefully.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I was hoping to get some help from a fellow member on a suspension swap in the near future. I haven't done suspension installs before and would like to learn. I'm hoping to obtain WRX wagon takeoffs, for dirt cheap hopefully.
you are in the right place.:)

·
Registered
458 Posts
I agree with a bump solely to see if we can get a meet going? I'm not suggesting installs cuz I am incompetent mechanically but I'd love to see some other fozzies to get ideas for future mods. I could host at my apartment complex or even my station. Or maybe just a meet and greet anywhere in the bay? Sf? East bay? North bay?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey all, just got my 2004 FXT and I have an itching to meet other owners and see what mods I want to get started. Already have a STi axle back on the way. Let me know of any outings on the weekends! Subscribed.

·
Administrator
30,099 Posts
Well, Stan was visiting last night and thought it was time for a springtime get-together. How about Saturday, May 14?

Roo and I will be happy to host as usual, but we would appreciate a potluck style meet due to our double-unemployedness (i.e. if you guys want to bring the ribs, tri-tip etc, we will gladly throw them on the grill).

21 - 40 of 354 Posts