Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
WOO HOO I made the list too! is everybody going to the nor cal meet on aug 9th? Ill be there (health permitting) of course.... cant wait
I may try to swing up that way if I'm in town. Looks like it'll be a fun meet. Not sure who else on SF.org is coming besides Silke & Greg. I believe they're volunteering?

BTW, it's the annual Bay Area Impreza Club forums meet, for those who aren't familiar.

More info here, 9th Annual Bay Area Meet!

·
Registered
2000 Impreza RS 5mt
557 Posts
I'm tentatively going to be there. I'll be in Rally Finland the weekend before, so I'm not sure if the wifey's going to be OK with me being knee-deep in cars two weekends in a row.

-Brian

·
Registered
2009 Forester X Premium
19 Posts
count me in

count me in

06 Premium (sage green) and 09 Premium (silver/wife's car) - San Jose!

Saw the Socal List, and was inspired to start one for us NorCal Forester owners. This will be the Official NorCal Forester Owners List. Thanks to the SoCal guys for the inspiration, and thanks to Silke for the blessing to start one. :Banane08:

Hopefully it will be useful for when planning Meets, Drives, Install Days, etc.

NorCal Members List:
1. lickwid (08 XT Sports - Aspen White) - Fremont
2. illmannered (08 XT Limited - Aspen White) - San Mateo
3. Roo (98 S - DBP) - Sebastopol
4. pleiad7 (04 XT - PSM) - Sebastopol
5. stan_t (07 XT - NBP) - Daly City
6. ziggie216 (07 LLBean - Black) - San Francisco
7. piemaster (03 XS - Black) - Oakland?
8. VincenzoL (08 XT Sports - DGM) - San Jose
9. neoshi (05 XS - PSM) - San Francisco (part-time)
10. baangeles (07 XT Sports - WRB) - Fremont
11. a&wd40 (08 X - DGM) - Sunnyvale?
12. boxerfxt (05 XT - CGM?) - Folsom
13. eastbaysubaru (04 XT - PSM) - Healdsburg
14. [email protected] (07 X - UGM) - San Francisco
15. Tiux (09 X - CRP) - Petaluma
16. smyamaha (01 L - Silver) - Petaluma
17. smyamaha's wife (08 XT - ???) - Petaluma
18. Northwest Tan (04 XT - PSM?) - Union City
19. WRBlueSPORTSXT (08 XT Sports - WRB) - San Jose
20. snowdance38 (09 X - Silver?) - Yreka
21. SKSTI (06 XT - CGM) - Daly City
22. badbatzmaru (05 XT - OBP) - Saratoga
23. badbatzmaru's wife (06 X - ???) - Saratoga
24. cloudjy (04 XT - Aspen White) - Sacramento
25. 2point5awd (08 XT Limited - DGM) - San Francisco
26. Astrotraveler (07 X - UGM) - Petaluma
27. norcalxt (06 XT - CGM) - Happy Valley?
28. GeorgeofSacramento (03 X - PBP) - Sacramento
29. Fine Line Imports (08 XT Sport - SSM) - Santa Rosa
30. LICmotorsports (04 XT - JBP) - Novato
31. dbtuned (98 L - DBP) - Roseville
32. MoutainBiker (02 S - white) - Rohnert Park
33. fx4me (04 XT - PSM) - Roseville/Rohnert Park
34. sinatra (04 XT) - San Rafael?
35. Goden Bwown (05 XT - OBP) - Santa Rosa
36. javaperson (09 X Limited - ???) - ???
37. 1930ArtDeco (04 XT - Black) - Oakland

I'm sure I'm missing a ton of people. These are the main ones I know about or was able to find through various threads. Help me fill in or correct the details too if possible.

Also, I know there are some part time NorCal guys. If you want to be included on the list, let me know and I'll add you.

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
09 FXT silver spark and 06 STI in Walnut Creek. Hello to all!!
Welcome to the neighborhood!! You'll see we have an install day coming up in two weeks if you'd like to meet some of our members here. We've got plenty of room, even if you're NOT installing something, for members who want to come chill, drink a little beer, eat a little BBQ, and meet up with other members.

·
Registered
2006 Legacy spec.B 5 MT
640 Posts
I graduated from Sonoma State, so I'm no longer in Rohnert Park. I'm in Roseville full-time now.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
1 Posts
I have one!

I have a brand-new Camellia Red 2010 Forester XT Limited-the first one in California (with those specs)!
I live in San Jose, CA
Jenny

·
Emeritus Forum Staff
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
I have a brand-new Camellia Red 2010 Forester XT Limited-the first one in California (with those specs)!
I live in San Jose, CA
Jenny
Welcome to the board! We expect you'll be making it to the install day to hang out with the guys (and gals), BBQ and drink a beer or two. Hope you enjoy your time with our community!!

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I understand that not everyone checks this thread, but just wanted to give a heads up, for those who do read this thread, to another install day we're going to plan sometime in August or September. Time and location details will be posted in the coming weeks. VincenzoL and I are trying to coordinate an install day with a local shop in the South Bay (San Jose area) to host an install day. I believe they have 3 lifts, air tools, etc.

Please PM me if you have any interest and I will keep a private ongoing list until I get more details. I will then create a thread and/or poll to see what weekend would work best for most people, and we'll go from there.

Obviously, if you can make it up to Greg & Silke's place this weekend, we'll see you there. This is just another option we want to provide for the Forester community, plus it'll be great to meet some more local enthusiasts.

Thank you!

·
Registered
Ah crap.. I'm back with my 05 XS
8,531 Posts
^Are they paying you in IOUs? Yikes. I think my mom is too (works for State Fund). :( Damn Legislators!!! What the heck do they do all day anyway? I don't have much respect for them after meeting a few of them and seeing their dirty ways, especially around election time.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,956 Posts
Yep.... I hear you man..
Says it will be honored after September 10th or something....
Bet they wouldn't take an IOU from me.. :)

^Are they paying you in IOUs? Yikes. I think my mom is too (works for State Fund). :( Damn Legislators!!! What the heck do they do all day anyway? I don't have much respect for them after meeting a few of them and seeing their dirty ways, especially around election time.

·
Registered
2008 FXT Sports 5spd
503 Posts
I understand that not everyone checks this thread, but just wanted to give a heads up, for those who do read this thread, to another install day we're going to plan sometime in August or September. Time and location details will be posted in the coming weeks. VincenzoL and I are trying to coordinate an install day with a local shop in the South Bay (San Jose area) to host an install day. I believe they have 3 lifts, air tools, etc.

Please PM me if you have any interest and I will keep a private ongoing list until I get more details. I will then create a thread and/or poll to see what weekend would work best for most people, and we'll go from there.

Obviously, if you can make it up to Greg & Silke's place this weekend, we'll see you there. This is just another option we want to provide for the Forester community, plus it'll be great to meet some more local enthusiasts.

Thank you!
^Thanks for posting this Lickwid! I'll be speaking w/ the hosts of this "future event" tomorrow. :icon_biggrin:

21 - 40 of 245 Posts