Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited AT
316 Posts
you can add my cah to this list dood, black 2000 L auto, by the way.. any sort of buyer/seller forum for new england forester owners?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Don't know if this is the proper thread, but I see a few posts from folks looking for service.

I'm curious if anyone here has used the person listing services in the Automotive Services section of Craigslist. Listing is usually the following: Low cost timing belt and water pump replacement... (MA. RI.) Supposedly does timing belts/water pump replacements for $450 including parts. I'll be needing that work done in another 30k miles or so. It would be nice to know if anyone can vouch for the work.

Mods: If this should go in another section of the forum, please move accordingly. Thanks.

·
Registered
1998 Forester manual
157 Posts
Don't know if this is the proper thread, but I see a few posts from folks looking for service.

I'm curious if anyone here has used the person listing services in the Automotive Services section of Craigslist. Listing is usually the following: Low cost timing belt and water pump replacement... (MA. RI.) Supposedly does timing belts/water pump replacements for $450 including parts. I'll be needing that work done in another 30k miles or so. It would be nice to know if anyone can vouch for the work.

Mods: If this should go in another section of the forum, please move accordingly. Thanks.

Shoot me a pm :)

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
8 Posts
You can add me to the list. On a side note, anyone know of any mild trails a stock forester can handle??

2014 Forester limited CVT
Nashua, NH

·
Registered
2011 Forester XT Automatic
1 Posts
Im from Worcester MA
Worcester: SnowBeast: 2011 Obsidian Black Pearl XT Touring
Nice to meet you all.

121 - 140 of 177 Posts