Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 941 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Canuck forums seem a little slower than the rest. I`m curious to see how many Canadians are signed up, maybe just lurking. So let`s get a Canadian only Roll Call going.
Maybe reply with Year make car, Location. anything else you feel should be added. (maybe pictures of your ride)

Maybe something like this;

07FXT Black
Southern ALberta
pic

·
Premium Member
2006 Forester L.L. Bean yes
147 Posts
Yo! Checking in from Toronto (formerly North York until MegaCity madness took over), Ontario

B

·
0 Posts
Northern BC, Mile Zero of the World Famous Alaska Highway!

Just signed up! Snowing like hedoublehockeysticks!

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,450 Posts
haha, ya doesn't seem like there are too many around here eh. Not like the other countries anyway.
I travel to Edmonton quite often as my daughter and her family live there. I've always been surprised at the small number of Subies I see on the road. It has to be bad marketing. Canada ought to be a great place for Subies! We've got them everywhere in New England, and your winters just have to be even tougher.

·
Registered
1999 S
2 Posts
Hi from BC

Recently bought a 99 S (Black) with just under 140k and this is my first Subaru (Ford truck, various Honda's etc prior to that). Enjoying it so far while trying to learn more about it on the net. Live in Victoria (Vancouver Island) so would be interested in connecting with any others from this area to share info on local resources.

1 - 20 of 941 Posts