Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi

This Sunday is estate car Sunday at goodwood. It’s crept up me and I said I’d post up where to meet prior to arriving to the circuit.

All going well I aim to be at the meeting point for 8am and onwards to the event 10 mins after. See you all then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
We have been allowed to join SIDC at their stand at Simply Japanese if anyone wants to get in with the most reputable Subaru club in the uk .

I have just joined and am minding my P's and Q's.

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,220 Posts
Friday the 5th FOS

So much more to see and do than previous years , This show is enormous now and so are the prices …. I mean £9.50 for chips with a topping (curry source e.t.c)
Friday 5th of July saw Nick Lars Heideld's 20year hill record smashed in the first of the timed practice runs by 1/2 a second , seeing as how much ground you can cover @130mph .
Whats even more amazing is the car Nicks time was produced in was the all dominant McLaren F1 car of the 90's, modern F1 cars are no longer able to compete being dubbed "too fast"

The day was not with out other incident with a nascar at molecomb corner which wrote off a few hay bails as well as the car.

Attachments

221 - 240 of 257 Posts
About this Discussion
256 Replies
68 Participants
fpan
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing