Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 220 Posts

· Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
26,715 Posts
no way... lift it, get some fender flares, and put some knobbies on it!
like the rescue version they made for SEMA!

The more I look at this photo, the more I want to do it....must resist....:biggrin:

· Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,444 Posts
I installed the Whiteline with the letters correct side up to notice that it will rub the exhaust. A quick review of the stock photos showed the bar needed to be flipped.

That's Australians for ya... :icon_wink: Always upside-down...

· Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
44,132 Posts
RSB looks HUGE! :cool: Did it increase the over steering? :confused:

Better get some RustOleum Bar-B-Q Black on that exhaust before next winter. I heard it rusts up pretty quickly. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

· Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
26,715 Posts
RSB looks HUGE! :cool: Did it increase the over steering? :confused:

Better get some RustOleum Bar-B-Q Black on that exhaust before next winter. I heard it rusts up pretty quickly. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]
I havent really pushed it hard just yet. New tires = slick. I will run it thru some twisties in a couple weeks for sure. She might comment on how it feels since she has more drivers seat time than I do.:biggrin:

· Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
26,715 Posts
let it rust off... then you can upgrade! :lol:
it's the Canadian modding mantra.

how is that new swaybar treating you?
MUST RESIST modding it!!!!

A local has a borla STI(08) cat back for sale. I wonder if it fits!:biggrin:

· Registered
304 Posts
Great job and nice ride. When I went shopping for my '10, the dealer had every color in stock. There really wasnt a bad color IMO...but the dark interior was the MUST have seeing as my daughter and outdoorsy activities would destroy the lighter interior....my girlfriend really loved the sage green but no black interior, and i wasnt about to start swapping interiors!

· aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Great job and nice ride. When I went shopping for my '10, the dealer had every color in stock. There really wasnt a bad color IMO...but the dark interior was the MUST have seeing as my daughter and outdoorsy activities would destroy the lighter interior....my girlfriend really loved the sage green but no black interior, and i wasnt about to start swapping interiors!
We looked at the different colors but green is my favorite. I would love to have the dark interior but the light interior is growing on me.

So Pam, are you going to take it off roading? It can do the job. Brian should have the plans for the skid plate. He just needs the measurements for the "X" cut out of my design.

A dirty Foz is a happy Foz. :)
lol! Maybe minor off roading. We already have plans to take it on our first camping trip in May.

41 - 60 of 220 Posts