Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

141 - 160 of 3202 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
I think the spray glue will hold better than the double coated tape that I used. I used what I had laying around. :wink:

The seats look great in your Forester! :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal
I think so too. I looked for the 666 tape but could not find it so I went with the spray glue. It smells nice too1:icon_wink:

Looking good... If I didn't love my current seats so much, I'd get a set of WRX or STi seats.
I like your seats a lot. They are perfect color and style for a wrx FXT. I would consider adding some support to them but thats it,

·
Premium Member
2006 Impreza WRX with PPP Manual of course! ;-)
1,522 Posts
Seats! My first interior photos. The car is a mess since its been snowy and nasty for almost a month here.
That must be pretty good for watching the TV... ;-)

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
Nice looking seat.

Do you know if the new STi seats have the 8 way power adjustment or is it the lever action still?

I can't go back to the lever. The 8 way power makes finding the right position possible.

·
Registered
2002 Forester S Flat 6 5MT 4.44
142 Posts
You call that dirty. Try havin kids. Anyway, seats look awesome but I have newb question. Did you have to repair them or did you swap the heater into them?

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
I'd love to chnage out my front seats as they are neither supportive or comfortable. But, not much goes/matches tan leather...
Yes, the tan sucks badly. I would consider buying rear seats and then swapping the front.

You call that dirty. Try havin kids. Anyway, seats look awesome but I have newb question. Did you have to repair them or did you swap the heater into them?
I swapped the heaters over.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Up with the swift-ness.

So, I picked up a set of used swifts from member Tecky101 and finally installed them on the stock struts hoping to get some of my lost ground clearance back.

Results are in. I gained 1" up front and 1.25 out back, compared to the wrx take offs I use to have on.

Impressions. The extra clearance is nice! The ride is better than the wrx take offs. But it looks so much better lower.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,532 Posts
Looking good! :cool:

Damn! :mad: Makes me wish I didn't sell the set of Swift Sport Spings I had but didn't install! :frown:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

141 - 160 of 3202 Posts