2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,515 Posts
Alright! Keep those posts coming! :cool:

Bobby...

·
Administrator
39,515 Posts
The front removal will be great! I have to do that when I do the fog light MOD. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
39,515 Posts
Did the CDM HID lights come as complete replacement headlights? :confused: I'm considering the blacked out '08 Sports headlights for a future MOD. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
39,515 Posts
Holy moly, that some major moola! :icon_eek: Still... :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Holy moly, that some major moola! :icon_eek: Still... :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal
I scored them for less than half of retail new from Remington. Then sold my stock painted lights to where I had about $400 in them total out of pocket!

·
Administrator
39,515 Posts
Man! That's a killer price, less than a set of blacked out '08 Sports headlights! :cool:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
How to remove the rear Bumper cover MY 07

During the winter break I had the joy of removing the rear cover.

Here is a step by step process of removing the cover.

1. Jack the car and place it on stands. Remove the 2 rear wheels for ease of location of bolts/screws.
2. Un bolt the mud flap as show with a 8mm and remove the Phillips head screw. Repeat for both sides.

3Remove the hidden 10mm bolt as shown. Repeat for both sides.

3. Remove the popits as pictured from the bottom of the bumper. Repeat for both sides.

4. Remove the taillights with a 10mm and them disconnect them and place them in a safe location. Under the taillights you will find 2 popits per side. Remove them. Repeat for both taillights.

5. Remove the floor access cover and the left side foam piece and locate the 12mm bolts(4). There are 2 per side. Remove them.

6. Remove the under side popits from the bumper cover. There are 3, 1 per side and 1 in the center.

Now the cover is free to come off.

·
Registered
06 Forester
388 Posts
nice..

you have any pics of the backside of the rear bumper skin and the rear end of the car without the skin on?

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
101 - 120 of 3202 Posts