Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

921 - 940 of 3202 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Legacy 2.5i 6spd
593 Posts
New axleback?
What ya gonna do with your current axleback? Been wanting to finish my stealthback for the wifes forester!!

·
aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #923

·
Registered
08 FSXT 5mt
276 Posts
Those look great. I agree a lil lower would be perfect. Quick question, i cant find the thread where you and a couple other guys were talking about rims sizes and stuff. Im about to buy some t2r, same as your old ones. I just bought some KYB agx's and epic springs for a wrx. How much of a roll,pull do you think i would need? Also i think you mentioned i would have to get spacers for the rear as well? Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Those look great. I agree a lil lower would be perfect. Quick question, i cant find the thread where you and a couple other guys were talking about rims sizes and stuff. Im about to buy some t2r, same as your old ones. I just bought some KYB agx's and epic springs for a wrx. How much of a roll,pull do you think i would need? Also i think you mentioned i would have to get spacers for the rear as well? Thank you for your help.
Depends on tire size and brand.

We ran the following

KGY Excel G (GR2) struts and D specs
WRX springs
18x9.5+38 T2R's
3mm spacers out back
245/40/18 dunlop sp sport 600 tires.

No major rubbing issues.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
And finally, a huge thanks to everyone who has helped Pam and I along the way with this entire build. Thanks to every one of you our journal now is one of 2 on this forum with over 100,000 views!

Working on the Goose has been fun and a learning process. Stay TUNED for more updates as we are far from finished with this build!

·
Registered
08 FSXT 5mt
276 Posts
Depends on tire size and brand.

We ran the following

KGY Excel G (GR2) struts and D specs
WRX springs
18x9.5+38 T2R's
3mm spacers out back
245/40/18 dunlop sp sport 600 tires.

No major rubbing issues.
O ok they actually have those tires on them now but there shot. The 245 on them had a stretch on them, i was thing of doing 255's. I deff would need the 3mm in the back right? I think i remember you saying it would rub the struts.

921 - 940 of 3202 Posts