Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

621 - 640 of 3202 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
Here are a couple cell phone photos of the parts Mike made for me.

Here is some of the stuff I have pulled off so far and dont plan to reinstall.

Here is a photo of the drivers side block off plate installed.

And lastly here is a photo of the valves separated by removing the star head screws.

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Pull the manifold! I can only imagine how much it would suck with the manifold in place!
I've got a complete second manifold with TGV deletes that I might swap on down the road now that my SF5 is going a different route.

Just remove the pump and plug the hose. Thats what I did for the time being. You still have to turn off a bunch of check engine lights though.
Turning off the CEL's is really the only issue? It's not as though I'd need a retune or something... but I'd need that with a TGV delete anyways.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
I've got a complete second manifold with TGV deletes that I might swap on down the road now that my SF5 is going a different route.

Turning off the CEL's is really the only issue? It's not as though I'd need a retune or something... but I'd need that with a TGV delete anyways.

Do you know who tuned your map? Contact them and they should be able to disable the codes easy.

·
Premium Member
2008 Forester XT Sports
1,705 Posts
Nice pics from the Dragon!

Also that IM is going to look sweet when it goes back in! I will probably do a red IM when I do my TGV deletes. Although my goal is to always keep the stock engine cover so the red might not be seen too well.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,252 Posts
621 - 640 of 3202 Posts