Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

3181 - 3198 of 3198 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,337 Posts
Pam and I met the newest Subaru Rally driver today, Mr. Scott Speed. He is a cool guy and was even so kind to drop his autograph on Goose next to Sandell and Atkinsons.

Attachments

·
aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,190
Boxerfest was a trip for the memory books! Thousands of cars and people, got to meet so many new people and see so many builds in person. We entered the car show to get better parking and hopefully close to our friends Ken, Rich, Kevin, Mike, Paolo but due to logistics, it did not work out for close parking inside the show. We did however after the show have a meet up. During the awards, it was sweet to hear SleeperXT won 2nd best Forester and to our surprise, we won best Forester at the event!

Attachments

·
Registered
06 forester xt 07 sti 6 speed
3,873 Posts
This was a day to remember! Thank uiu for making the ling trip out and showing us how true showman get things done!
I showed up late and with a filthy ride and you came to the rescue with the right cleaning and prep products to get me presentable! Like second nature.

·
aka Tunergirl
2007 Forester STI 6 Speed /R180
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,192
This was a day to remember! Thank uiu for making the ling trip out and showing us how true showman get things done!
I showed up late and with a filthy ride and you came to the rescue with the right cleaning and prep products to get me presentable! Like second nature.
Always good seeing you and Nicole. Too bad the day flew by and we didn't get to hang out more.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,337 Posts
Update time!

Pam and I took Goose to the drag strip for a shake down pass and I totally blew the launch as the car bogged severely at the launch. Even though this needed a super slow 1/8 mile time and a slow 12.98 1/4 mile time, the surprise was the 133 mph trap speed. Below are several videos from the 1 run I made.

Watch this video on the youtube app as its a 360 video and you can rotate the screen.

In car video

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,337 Posts
Goose is stored away for winter, and now Pam drives this hot hatch around! 2008 with a few upgrades making around 300 whp on 93 and 350 on ethanol.

Attachments

3181 - 3198 of 3198 Posts