Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys [and Gals] we're back...been very busy lately. However, look for a few more tasty editorial morsels in the Kills section...WAIT....where'd it go????

Confessionals...hmmm...ok. The Lord loves us for repenting so I guess I'll go there. :)

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Remember....

"Thou shalt not KILL"

If you do, the Moderator will come strike you down...edit your post, and make you pay dearly.

:p

I don't suppose you saw our new moderator yet, have you?

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Roo said:
Remember....

"Thou shalt not KILL"

If you do, the Moderator will come strike you down...edit your post, and make you pay dearly.

:p

I don't suppose you saw our new moderator yet, have you?
I did...considering how busy he is, its an honor that he takes the time to bless us FXT owners.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,306 Posts
you decided not to sell that beast? I would have a hard time letting it go if it was me :wink:

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOHCammin said:
you decided not to sell that beast? I would have a hard time letting it go if it was me :wink:
Sure wish I had back my avatar quote "Fear the Gorilla" :wink:

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
GTP said:
DOHCammin said:
Sure wish I had made a donation to the sf.org fund, so I'd get back my avatar quote "Fear the Gorilla" :wink:
Fixored!!

BTW, AFTER the move to the new board, we will be working on reinstating the custom titles for the contributing members.

:D

·
6/22/76 - 12/21/14 , Gone but not forgotten
742 Posts
G - you were contemplating on selling your car?

not acceptable ;) you still have tons of knowledge to drop on me and the rest of us re: the forester.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts